In my opinion, homemade fleshlights will never substitute the real product. They can feel pretty good and bring you to a climax, but it isn’t quite the same.
Still, I understand that not every guy might want to invest in a sex toy without a trial run. If you already have one or more fleshlights and want to compare, don’t be afraid to try another out.
You’ll see that latex gloves are required for two methods. If you’re known to be allergic to latex condoms, buy disposable gloves made from silicone or another rubber instead.
Sponge and Tall Cup
You may have also heard of a similar method using an empty can of chips. I chose to share the cup method since you don’t have the added step of washing grease out. Chip cans are also unnecessarily deep, which means you need more sponges.
- Two kitchen sponges (small).
- Tall cup (large enough to hold the sponges and your penis).
- Latex glove.
- Push two sponges into the cup all the way to the bottom.
- Slip the glove between the sponges, fingers-side down.
- Pull the cuff of the glove out and wrap it around the rim of the cup.
- Squirt some lube in and have fun.
Towel and Belt
You can notch the belt as tight as you want for a more intense grip.
- Small towel.
- Rubber band (heavy-duty).
- Latex glove.
- Fold your towel length-wise until it looks like a narrow strip.
- Place your latex glove at one end, fingers-side towards the middle of the towel strip.
- Fold the other end of the towel over your glove, so the cuff is sticking out.
- Tighten your belt over the middle of the towel.
- Stretch the cuff of the glove around the towel ends.
- Use your thick rubber band to secure the glove.
- Lube yourself up and you’re ready to go.
Tall Cup and Cotton
I like this model because you can easily regulate how tight it is by adding or removing more cotton.
- Tall cup.
- One bag of stuffing cotton.
- Pack the cup loosely with cotton and insert your condom, tip-down.
- Continue packing in cotton until you achieve the desired tightness.
- Fit the end of the condom around the rim of the cup.
- Add lube and thrust away.
Toilet Paper Roll and Condom
This is one of the simplest and quickest methods. It’s unlikely you’ll have to go out to buy anything either.
- Toilet paper roll (new, not the cardboard tube).
- Push the cardboard tube out of your toilet paper roll.
- Slide the condom through the roll.
- Stretch the condom ring around the roll to secure it.
- Poke a hole in the tip of the condom for air removal.
- Your homemade fleshlight is ready for action.
The Sock Masturbator
Socks and rubber bands, what could be less complicated? Variations of the sock masturbator are a classic: you might have even tried one yourself already.
- Three pairs of clean, mid-length socks.
- Two heavy-duty rubber bands.
- Latex glove.
- Lay two pairs of socks next to each other, both stacked (one sock on top of the other).
- Fold the toes of each pair underneath.
- Place the latex glove on top of one pair, allowing the cuff to stick out an inch or two.
- Put the second pair of socks on top of the first pair, sandwiching the glove.
- Secure the two pairs by stretching the cuff of the glove over them. Use one rubber band around the cuff for additional insurance.
- Wrap the third pair of socks around the middle of the sock-glove-sandwich. Secure it there with the second rubber band.
- Lube yourself up and enjoy.
See our Best Fleshlight Guide if you are interested into take a real deal to a test drive.